Inside Sales Representative
Location: Draper, Utah US
Job Number: 793
At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Representative to join the Legrand AV Divison in Draper, UT. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager with the primary purpose to sell and support the sales of Legrand AV residential products (Luxul, MAP, Sanus, Chief, Da-Lite, OnQ, NuVo, etc) to CI dealers who will purchase either direct or through distribution. The position will be responsible to make well prepared and questioned based consultative outbound sales calls and emails, with limited inbound email, chat and phone support with CI dealers. The position requires a multitasking, forward thinking and efficient go-getter.
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Drive incremental sales through tier 2-3 CI dealers within their assigned territory/region
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing and sales events such as webinars, trainings, and trade shows
- Commit CI dealers to purchase and standardize on Legrand AV brands
- Reach out to existing Legrand AV tier 2-3 dealers who are purchasing Legrand AV brands and expand the Legrand AV footprint within those accounts.
- Make prepared quality outbound calls to tier 2-3 CI dealers
- Work together with Legrand AV TSMs to identify target accounts and then executing a plan to drive sales of those accounts.
- Build relationships of trust with tier 2-3 CI dealers, giving them a voice within Legrand AV and develop a strategic brand partnership
- Be knowledgeable and trained on Legrand AV residential brands
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred but not required.
- Three years successful sales, customer service and/or related industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of computers, networking and related connectivity products
- Understanding of Channel Sales environment and Distribution/Reseller relationships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type a minimum 30 W.P.M.
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world's best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women's network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location_formattedLocationLong: Draper, Utah US
Job Number: 5382